The Hahns

The Hahns

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Berger Growing Big

Ok, well maybe BIG might be an exaggeration looking at how tiny Jessica still is with only about 1 month to go! :) But I couldn't think of a catchier title...loved all the B words! :) Yes I am a teacher! I had such a nice time getting to visit with Jessica and all the Berger relatives yesterday. Erin, my cousin, was such a gracious hostess as always. We played some baby games (I would NOT recommend mac and cheese baby food to ANYONE [babies included! :) ] because that stuff is nasty!), ate lots of wonderful food, and saw all the amazing gifts Jessica and Mikel received for their new baby. It always amazes me how much stuff a person that little needs! :) Anyway, just thought I'd share the joy of babies to come!

3 comments:

  1. wow, she doen't look like she's due in a month! she's one lucky girl!! :)

    have a good week back with your kiddos...i hope it goes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessica looks great!!! and i am so glad you got to spend such good time with everyone...and eat good food! i am so excited for them and i can't wait to meet the new little one! love ya lots...m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! It sounds like a great time and it is neat to see everyone help out with the new little one by all the gifts that are given! What a great family!

    ReplyDelete