The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Picture Perfect

After a long day of working in the basement, cleaning everything from walls to floors, what could be better than taking a bath? I don't remember the last time I took time to take a bath, but I thought with a brand new tub, I better try it out! It was awesome. God is so amazing. Picture this, the sun is setting, candles are flickering, the jets are pumping, and the bubbles are flowing. And just when I thought, "It doesn't get any better than this," Matt yells to look out the window because a deer is grazing in our backyard. WOW! Praise God for everyday moments that remind you of His awesome creation!! :) Have a great day everybody!!

7 comments:

  1. oh how wonderful!!! sounds like a dream! i am glad you enjoyed it and took some time to relax!!! it is a wonderful house and seems like it is feeling more like home each day! love ya lots..m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i am jealous!!! that is so nice! great job on relaxing...you definitely need it :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 PM

    when do i get to use the tub???? Idid most of the work yesterday. love DAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad,
    You can use the tub whenever you want! I bet those jets would feel nice after a long hot mail route! :)
    P.S. I'm so impressed that you left a comment! THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. deer are nice...when they're not by the side of the road! :) glad you're enjoying your new house and all it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, oh dad. He's so funny. I'm glad you were able to relax. I'm sure it's a lot of work and I'm not really looking forward to it. But I know it will be worth it in the end. To you seeing deer may be relaxing, if that was Steven, I'm sure he'd jump out of the tub, get his gun and go shooting. Clothing would probably be optional! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. as much as i hate the thought of school i was wondering which session you are signing up for for that curriculum meeting? are you going before school or once school starts? am? pm? let me know...:)

    ReplyDelete