The Hahns

The Hahns

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh happy day!

What a beautiful day full of blessings!
First of all, we had workers at the house at 6:30 am this morning to work on the deck (which I wasn't too thrilled about) but it looks like it was well worth it because this is what they got done today:

which to us, looks like about everything. I'm sure there are still some details to finish up, but we walked around on it tonight and the work was done in 1 day instead of 3!
Also, another blessing is our last student day of school! We took the kids to the pool today for their last field trip on the last day and it was a gorgeous day. It's always nice to finish the year on a good note. Tomorrow is our teacher day, but we don't have to be there for any specified amount of time, so I feel pretty much done for the summer.
Looking forward to spending time outside with the family!! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love the deck! that will be a nice bonus for you and the family. i'm sure lots of play, conversation, and relaxation will take place on the deck. that's exra awesome that they got so much done in one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I heard about the deck when Amos got home from softball :) It looks AMAZING!! That will be a lot of fun to hang out on. And congrats to my teacher friends on being done with school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The deck looks really nice! Bonus that you don't have to worry about the kids going in the rocks anymore either. I can't wait to see it in person. And yay for being done with school. 8 more days for me. I can do it!

    ReplyDelete