The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Our Little Boy is 2!

Although it is really hard for me to believe, Landon turned 2 on Saturday!  He is such an active little guy who absolutely LOVES the movie "Cars" and especially the star, Lightning McQueen.  So, we threw a Lightning McQueen birthday party for him.  He was thrilled with all of the Cars blankets, toys, books, pillows, etc. that he received.  But his favorite part was the cake.  He LOVES cake almost as much as Lightning!  He even passed on ice cream so he could have more cake.
I don't think he knew that everyone was there for him.  Although he did keep saying, "Happy Birfday, Landon!" :)  He didn't care much for opening presents.  Once he opened 1 or 2 toys, he was done.  Emerson and I opened most of them!  But I do thank all of you who took time to come and pick out a special gift for our special guy.
Below are some of my favorites of his 2 year pictures, which Matt and I took at the Wetlands in Nappanee:


Below are pictures from his birthday:

This is what he did while I opened most of his presents! :)



Landon and his "fends"

The birthday boy


Landon and his birthmother, Mary, who came to visit for his birthday weekend.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a sweet boy and we were so excited to celebrate with him! He is such a BLESSING and a genius I might add! It was an awesome party and I love how his 2 year old pictures came out!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to receive his picture in the mail. They look amazing! I'm so happy he enjoyed his birfday. I love the picture at the bottom with Mary. He's such a great nephew. I can't wait to see you all in a little over a month! I love you!

    ReplyDelete