The Hahns

The Hahns

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Our family is so blessed to have a wonderful Father.  Matt is so wonderful with the kids.  He adores them and I know they share the same feelings.  Ever since Father's Day, Landon has been saying out of the blue, "I wuv you, Daddy."  It is so precious.  One day he even said, "I wuv Daddy the best, not Mommy."  Gotta love him! :)  We had a great day celebrating all of our Fathers.  We took the Dads to BW3's for supper and then came back here for a special surprise that the kids and I made. 
 I saw the idea on Jessica's pinterest page and decided to try it out.  Here's the link http://www.bakerella.com/fast-food-fun/  With 2 2 yr olds helping, I decided to just go with the sugar cookie french fries!  They did a great job helping and it was pretty easy, once I got the hang of it.





I got a kick looking through all of the pictures with the kids and the dads.  I had a hard time finding one where all three of the subjects looked nice! :)  Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fabulous day! I am sure the father's loved it! And Matt is one fantastic father :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the kids had so much fun making the fathers day fries. Weren't those adorable!?!

    ReplyDelete