The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, June 06, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Although these posts have been ready for a few weeks, our computer USB drives were not cooperating, so I couldn't upload any pictures.  After I went to mom and dad's to borrow their computer, here are some pictures...better late than never, I guess! :)

Yes, this is the best picture we could get! :)

I enjoyed celebrating Mother's Day with the kids this year.  Landon's starting to understand, so he'd say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of the ladies he saw (even Emerson!).  We got to celebrate as a family at Red Lobster and then on Sunday with the grandmas too.  The kids painted stepping stones (which I did not take a picture of :( ) and put their handprints in them for their grandmas.  I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful children that make me the happiest mom!  Although they can both be challenging at times, I couldn't imagine my life without their adorable giggles and funny faces.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun Mother's day! That was so cute to hear Landon was telling everyone that :) You are a fantastic mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture on the porch! It shows just how difficult it can be with two little ones!

    ReplyDelete