The Hahns

The Hahns

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Week 3 of 3rd grade

Well, with school back in full swing, I finally got a fast internet connection to upload pictures! :)  Things are going well at school, yet still a bit overwhelming.  I still don't feel comfortable yet with the curriculum or my schedule.  It seems as though there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done.  I LOVE working with my 3rd grade colleagues, though.  We're having a great time trying to figure things out together.  And I'm sure with time, it will get easier.  Right now it's just a lot of long days and bringing work home.  But hooray for a 3 day weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea third grade!!! I am sure it is super overwhelming, but praise God for the great friends/team you get to work with!! You will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SOOOO glad to be teaching with you again! :) and you are right, one of these days we'll have it all figured out...but for now, we'll struggle through it together! :)

    ReplyDelete