The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, October 28, 2011

Favorite Words

I am very much enjoying listening to Landon and Emmy learn new words.  It is so entertaining to hear them try to pronounce new words.  So I thought I'd try to capture a moment in time because I'm sure they will soon have the hang of words and I'll forget how they "used to say that."

Landon (3 yrs.):
  • disk-es
  • livering room and diamon room
  • shore (instead of I do, do, or yes)
  • Ems (nickname for his sister)
Emmy (2 yrs.):
  • down-day (downstairs)
  • ow-eye (outside)
  • up-peng (up please)
  • baby, bankee, pih-woah, dough-wa (her favorite night-night items)
  • na-nan (Landon) 
    • To which Landon usually replies, "Ems, why do you call me na-nan?  I am LANDON."

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite posts!!! Absolutely precious!!! Miss those sweet voices. Love you all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that made me laugh. So cute!

    ReplyDelete