The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Our 3 year old

It's true!  Our darling little baby boy is 3!  I know that people always say kids grow up fast and it is true.  Landon is such a blessing!  God had such a perfect plan when he brought this little boy to our family.  Landon is:
  • smart
    • He is working on odd and even numbers, memorizing scripture for church, repeating directions on how to get from our house to Grandma's, spelling his name, Emmy's name, and more!
  • loving
    •  "Emmy I love you.  You are the best sister! "
  • funny
    • "Ha, ha!  I'm just so funny, " he says.
  • caring
    • "Great Papa, I pray for you today."  "Mommy if you feel sick, I will give you a kiss and you feel better."
  • happy
    • "Oh, I'm so exciting!" he'll say over things that aren't too exciting for most adults! :)
  • full of energy
    • His "Diego" birthday balloon didn't last long.  He was having so much fun with it, it got a hole in about 10 minutes!
and so much more.  We have enjoyed so much about Landon.  He surprises us every day.  Love you, buddy!!
More pictues to come after his party next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. He is an awesome little boy and super smart! He is so fun to be around! Happy Birthday Landon! And so exciting about the laptop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Landon!

    ReplyDelete