The Hahns

The Hahns

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving this year was a bittersweet time for our family.  It was so nice to be able to get together with extended family (Nate, Steven, and Kristina were all home), but we also had to say goodbye to my dad's oldest brother, Dave, who passed away right before Thanksgiving.  Throughout the whole Thanksgiving break, I was reminded about all of the wonderful blessings God has given me and my family.  Dave's passing has also helped me remember not to take my family for granted.

Before the holiday, the kids and I worked on a Thanksgiving project.  I had done these with my kids at school and I thought my kids would like them.  We made turkey hats using construction paper, cotton balls, and feathers.  Emmy discovered that she loves scissors and Landon took to the glue.  We got a little messy, but had a good time!

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! Those turned out so cute! How could they not on top of two super cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hats! and em's dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete