The Hahns

The Hahns

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Year's Eve Fun!

The festivities started this year a day early.  Several people would be out of town or heading out of town soon on New Year's weekend, so the Frye's hosted a New Year's Eve Eve Party.  We all had a great time with a live band, Euchre and Skii Ball Tournament, and a Midnight Ball Drop!




The ball: made from rags, aluminum foil, and Christmas lights.

The countdown to....still 2011!
Then the next evening, we drove down to the Bergers, met the Fryes, and some friends of the Bergers, to have another New Year's Eve party.  Matt and Mikel had a PU basketball game to attend and the rest of us had a great time playing with the kids, playing Settlers, and the Wii.  I apparently did not get my camera out except one time, because these are all of the pictures I have!  Oops!



This is Em when Matt asked her to, "Smile pretty!" :)
Here's to a wonderful 2012! 
Any resolutions out there?  I downloaded a Declutter Calendar from Pinterest with an idea to declutter and organize the house by doing one thing each day.  I hope it's not a resolution because mine never last long! :)

3 comments:

  1. i don't do resolutions etiher! :) i always break them. but i did do the declutter activity today. i thought i was behind, but i really wasn't. i know we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun parties :) Thanks for coming! The declutter idea is a great one! Good luck and let me know how it goes...we all could use a little decluttering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I downloaded the same declutter calendar. I haven't started on it yet though.... :(
    I'm so happy I got to spend New Year's Eve Eve with you!

    ReplyDelete