The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, July 07, 2014

Camping at Chain O'Lakes

We had a great weekend camping at Chain O' Lakes the last weekend in June.  The Davis' and Frye's camped in campers and we used our tent.  I enjoy camping, but I'm kinda over the whole tent thing.  I'm not a great sleeper to begin with, but when you add the birds chirping and the hard ground, it makes it pretty tough.  Other than the sleeping conditions, it was a great time!
All the kids did great!  If Emerson wasn't riding bikes or playing with the kids, she wanted to hold a baby.  Kenna had a new interest in her brothers too! :)


Smore's Time
 
Look how cute these boys are!!




Unfortunately, the afternoon we decided to swim, a storm blew through and the kids only got to swim for a few minutes.  The kiddos didn't seem to mind though!  Steven and Kristina brought Bo to hang out on Saturday, but their visit was cut short with the rain.

2 comments:

  1. Camping was so much fun with everyone!!! I can't wait to see what kind of camper you get since you don't want to tent camp anymore! That is really exciting :) The storm kind of was a bit of bummer, but thankfully it was short. Can't wait until next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we also enjoyed camping! I'm so with you...I don't think I could tent camp anymore either. we're getting old. ;)

    ReplyDelete