The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, July 28, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

Since we took our vacation on the beach this year, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for some great pictures.  Our regular photographer didn't come along, so I roped Kristina into taking our pictures.  She did such a good job and got some great shots of everybody.  Here are a few of my favorites!  The first few I edited, but then I realized God gave us a beautiful background, so I'll just leave it natural. :)

 We have a wall with just black and white photos of the kids and family that I change each year.  These are the close ups of my 5 year olds!



 









2 comments:

  1. Those really turned out amazing, but you have a great looking family so that really helps! Great job Kristina! I love when sisters can help with family pictures! :) You have so many good ones. I think it would be hard to choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Now that's a great family!!! Perfect setting for some wonderful family fotos!!! Love you all!!! x

    ReplyDelete