The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

 I had a wonderful celebration for Mother's Day this year.  The kids were SUPER excited to show me their gifts.  It was so adorable.
 Emerson wrapped all the gifts (notice the Christmas/snow motif) which Matt was thrilled about! ;)


They made so many adorable cards/gifts in Kindergarten and were so proud to show me!
We took the grandmas (and grandpas) out for dinner this year at Applebees.  It took so long that the kids had to get in the shower and then we remembered to do our annual picture.
I just adore being a mom.  It is certainly a difficult calling (some days more than others :) ), but I've never done anything more rewarding.  There's nothing like hearing your kids say, "I love you, Mommy!"

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful that your kids spoiled you on mother's day. you are doing a great job and they are fortunate to have such a loving and caring mom! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing mother and they are lucky to have someone that loves them so much!!!

    ReplyDelete