The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer To Do List

We are always SO excited for summer break!  We get to spend some great family time together and I also make a to do list so we use our time well! :)  This year I wanted to deep clean the kids' bedrooms because (as most of you parents can relate) they were DISASTERS!  Here are some before pictures and after.  The kids did a great job and each helped for several hours.  And I'm glad to report that at about a week and a half later, the rooms are both still really clean!  YEAH!

Apparently a lot of toys can fit under a bed!




We found a lot of Landon's missing clothes under his bed!


 There are still a LOT of items on my to do list and they don't usually all get done, but it feels good to make some progress!

1 comment:

  1. my organizational side loves this! now, come do my kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete