The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, July 24, 2015

Girls Weekend

Matt, John, and Amos took the boys (except the twins) camping last weekend so Emerson and I had some time to bond.  She likes to stay busy and have a plan so I had my hands full! :) 
We went out to lunch with Aunt Kristina and to see "Inside Out" at the movie theater.  The movie was cute but seemed geared toward older kids.  I'm not sure she understood all of it, but we had fun either way.
Jessica invited us for a sleepover on Friday.  We went over for tacos, movies, and swimming in their pond.  All the girls had a great time hanging out together!
I told Em we could make something out of her Disney Princess cookbook for a meal, but she couldn't find the book.  That didn't slow her down though.  She went through my cookbooks and found a new recipe to try.  We had yummy raspberry parfaits.  She has been really interested in cooking lately, which is fun.
It was nice to hear about the boys trip and I am so grateful that we can make all of these memories with our kids.





2 comments:

  1. Those one on one times are so special!! We had a great time with everyone at Jessica's!! Great memories for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet memories. loved our sleep over too!

    ReplyDelete