The Hahns

The Hahns

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Myrtle Beach Girls Trip


This summer has gone by so fast, as they usually do!  But I was so glad to be able to get some girl time in a beautiful place.  Jessica and I traveled to Myrtle Beach for a long, relaxing weekend.  The weather was not exactly perfect  (super hot one day, cloudy and rainy the next) but it was great to be able to rest, relax, and read by the beach and pool.  Dana Sarber, who lives in North Carolina, came down to visit with us as well.  We ate some yummy food, walked a lot of steps, watched some movies, and had a lot of peace and quiet.  I loved the time at the beach, but missed my family too.  Hoping to make at least a biannual girls trip happen!




Boardwalk on the Beach had some awesome restaurants and fun shops!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a perfect trip!! I'm so glad you both had a great time! It's easy with great ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the entire trip! thanks for going with me!!! definitely will have to go on more girls trips in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete