The Hahns

The Hahns

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

Just a little over 8 years ago, these 2 cuties made me a mother and I couldn't be more thankful!  They each have very different personalities and while I love them to pieces, there are days that are difficult.  Parenting is NOT EASY!  There are tantrums, attitudes, tears, and fighting.  But there's way more love, giving, hugs, and laughs than I ever thought possible.

 Parenting is made MUCH easier with these lovely ladies along for the ride.  They are always helpful with advice, driving the kids places, and watching them overnight.  I LOVE having family nearby!
Kristina just recently became a mother of 2.  She amazes me with her patience and positive attitude.  She's got 2 adorable kiddos and it's so fun to see her kids grow and get to know my nephew and niece!  She's always been willing to watch my kids and I appreciate it so much!  Love ya, sis!
Cathy, my mother-in-law, is also an amazing mother and grandmother.  She picks up the kids every Wednesday and spends time with them after school.  She makes sure to come to their games, concerts, and practices.  She did such a fantastic job raising a patient, loving, giving, young man that became my husband! ๐Ÿ˜™  It's so great to watch her with her grandchildren, who love her a whole bunch!
Mom has always been there for me.  She is so giving and taught me what it means to give unselfishly to others.  She raised 2 daughters (who didn't always get along ๐Ÿ˜‰) while showing patience and grace.  She takes the kids to school every Wednesday and they love being able to spend time with Memaw.  I am so blessed by these ladies!
Happy Mother's Day!๐Ÿ’ฎ

No comments:

Post a Comment