The Hahns

The Hahns

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Mystery Illness

So, at the time of this blog post, I have had some "mystery illness" for over 5 weeks.  I've been to my family doctor 3 times, had several blood tests run for anemia, thyroid, mono, hormones that have all come back normal.  I then went to Crossroads Healing Arts, a holistic place where they ran more tests.  As of today, I am still waiting on blood tests to come back and have another appointment on Jan. 4th.  I just feel really run down and tired all the time.  I can do a few things, then have to sit down and rest.  I don't feel sleepy tired, but my muscles are tired.  Not achy, just tired.  It is super frustrating that I do not know the cause of this yet, but I have to keep faith that God is in control and we will figure it out soon. 
I have been so blessed by my family.  Matt has been mom and dad and is doing a fantastic job.  My parents and Cathy have been getting the kids to school and practices.  My church family has been so kind in sending cards and asking how I'm doing.  My school family got together a sunshine box for me with things to keep me busy.  They've been understanding and supportive of all the time I've had to take off.
I do hope to know soon so I can do what I need to to start feeling better.  As Landon said, "I'm ready to have regular mom back, not sick mom." And I agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment