The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Summer recap:June

So now that school is starting next week, I suppose it's time to blog!  Oops!  I'll try to be brief, but I realized I have A LOT of pictures on my phone that I haven't put on here yet!
The first 4 are technically at the end of May.
This year we put up our pool again, but were smart about it and paid the
Wakarusa Fire Department to come fill it up.  So it was filled up in hours instead of days with water that isn't rusty.  The kids were swimming in the same day (although the water was pretty cold)!
 Here are pictures from the last day of school, May 31st.  I swear these two grew several inches this year!
 Here is Emmy with Mrs. Nunemaker.  Although both kids had a challenging third grade year (they both had 29 kids in their classes), they loved their teachers!
 Landon and Mrs. Davis.  He said it wasn't even that weird being in her class even though she's known him since he was a baby.
 After months of waiting, our brand new 2019 Jayco RV was done!  We love it so much more than our old RV that was cramped and old.
automatic slide out awning

This slide out makes all the difference!  So much more spacious inside.

Kitchen, dining, and a couch (not pictured)

Master bedroom with queen bed

Double bunks for the kids and a friend

Bathroom and sink area
 We took it camping and loved it.  There are a few things we need to add (more storage/shelves), but we really like it.
Matt home from his Canadian fishing trip.  He went with 3 other men and had a great time.  We were so glad to have him home again!
 Picking blueberries at Beech Road with the Clarks (who mostly ate blueberries)!


 Landon moved up to the minors in baseball.  He was on the Doc Weldy Veterinarian team and the kids pitched to each other.  He enjoyed playing.  I realized I'm not a huge fan of baseball (could be the 2 hour games!), but I will certainly go and support this sports loving boy!
 I took this picture at the end of the last game and he got his first hit right after...I guess I should've been videotaping!

Bill and Matt did a great job coaching these young boys!
Back row: Matt, Gabe, Nate, Carter, Tanner, Bryce, Ethan, Josh, Bill
Front row: Keegan, Landon, Joey

Emmy was proud of her brother too!

No comments:

Post a Comment