The Hahns

The Hahns

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Are we safe??

Do you ever wonder how safe you really are? Do you give a second thought to driving to work or going out in public? I usually don't and I bet the Virginia Tech students didn't give it a second thought when they woke up that morning. But we sure do question our safety now. Are we ever really safe? God is the only one who can answer that question. Resting in him is the only way to feel "safe" from all the tragedies that happen in this world. He is the one who knows when it is time for you to go home to be with Him. Aside from taking time to pray for the friends and families of these students, take comfort in knowing that God IS in control, even though sometimes it's hard to understand.

2 comments:

  1. great post alicia! wow! I am definitely saddened by the events that took place, and the other tragedies that take place everyday, but I know God is holding us and pray that He continues to provide that comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alicia...Wow!!! What an amazing post! You are so right and it is just what I needed to read...me the worrier! God IS in control and He has the ultimate plan! Thank you for reminding me of that!

    ReplyDelete