The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last one!

Well, I've finally made it. After two years of tedious work....I had the last meeting with my Master's group tonight. Over the past two years Matt, my husband, and I have been working with one of my colleagues through many tedious classes and assignments. Each week we had to meet to discuss questions and tonight was our last meeting. It sure does not seem real (I'm hoping when I get my raise in the fall it will sink in!). I just wanted to share my joy and thanks to all who have given me encouragment along the way.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so very proud of you :)...and Matt I guess :) What an accomplishment! You definitely deserve that big fat raise in the fall for all the hard work you put into your Masters :) Great job and what a definitely joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!
    yea!
    yea!
    congratulations! seriously...jess said it all :). no, but i am really proud of you two!!! can't wait until the party :). love ya lots...m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are done. Now you can be my advisor when I start mine :)

    ReplyDelete