The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Learn from a child


Do you know someone whose laugh is so infectious that you can't help laughing right along? I really noticed this the other day while babysitting for my friends' gorgeous daughter, Grace. As we were dancing around the living room, I couldn't help but laugh at her laughing. Now granted I don't always dance around the living room to songs from cartoons...but maybe I should! She was dancing around having a ball and I noticed how joyful that silly dance made her and how much I need to have more carefree laughter in my life! When was the last time you acted silly and laughed so hard you couldn't stop? If you can't remember, maybe it's time to do it today! :)

2 comments:

  1. grace definitely has a wonderful laugh and i can just see you two having fun dancing around the house. what a great reminder to just rejoice! sometime i will have to tell you about my experience dancing in my house the other day! oh...good times :)! have a great easter! love ya lots..m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are so sweet!!! What a great post and what a great reminder!! But to really change it around...Amos, Grace, and I are the lucky ones to have you in our lives. Someone that we know takes amazing care of Gracie...even when her mother forgets to bring her diaper bag :) Oh yeah, and Jenn's dancing story is pretty funny :) Thank you for sharing this post and your thoughts...it definitely makes me think :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete