The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, September 07, 2007

kids...

I just have to share a "kid" story. I have a little girl in my class who is as cute as can be but she is quite the talker, or singer, or person who is always making noise! :) Luckily she's adorable so most of the time it doesn't bother me. Today she told the cutest story....
Last year, my teacher saw Joshua's backpack and said, "Joshua, why is your backpack so full?"
Joshua said, "I don't know." My teacher said, "Joshua, when I asked you to throw away the rest of your popcorn bag did you put it in the trash?" Joshua said, "Yes." Then my teacher opened Joshua's backpack and out spilled a bunch of popcorn! (By this time my little girl is just cracking up with her own story! I wish you all could've seen her!)
The part that puts the icing on the cake though is that I went to this student's first grade teacher to ask her about the story and the funniest part is that this little boy really liked to save food for later because one time she found pancakes in his backpack too! :) Just had to share...kids crack me up!

3 comments:

  1. That is histerical!!! I sure am proud of that boy...he knows the true importance of great food! :) MMMMM...pancakes and popcorn :) Thanks for sharing this great story and can't wait to hear more...since I am sure there will be more :) love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 PM

    This is a response to your last blog not this one. I want you to know that Rob and I are praying for everything to go well in your adoption process.

    As adoptive parents we know how special it is to have a child you have adopted. And how blessed you will be by God for loving a child and mentoring a child who needs love and needs to know Him.

    Can't wait until you get your little one.

    Jenna & Jess' Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh alicia...the stories you must hear! i love hearing about your students...and it definitely shows how much you care about them. such a great teacher :). love ya lots...m.e.

    ps. i diddo mom and dad's sweet comment. it was put perfectly!

    ReplyDelete