The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Adoption-Step 5...WAITING!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Ever since high school, this has been my favorite Bible verse. It is God's awesome promise to us that He wants and knows what is best for us. As Matt and I wait to hear from a birthmother, I take comfort in knowing that God has my future planned and that the perfect family is waiting for us, just as we are for them.
I can't believe that we are actually finished with our paperwork and ready to wait for a call from a mom asking us to parent her child! It is amazing and quite nerve racking at the same time! Thanks to all for supporting our decision and praying for us. We love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. HOW STINKIN' EXCITING!! :) You will be truly blessed with an amazing family and will make amazing parents!! What an exciting and nervous stage to be at, but what an amazing example you are to trust in the Lord and His wonderful plan for the two of you! Ok, seriously...how many times can I say amazing in this post? I just can't explain how happy I am :) Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful picture of you two!!! but it just goes with your beautiful hearts! my prayers continue to be with you and i can't even express how excited i am for you all! love you lots!!!...m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! We will be praying for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete