The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blessed...

by his thoughtfulness to make me dinner when I am tired.
when he asks me what he can do for me.
when he asks how my day was.
by his willingness to do chores around the house WITHOUT complaining!
by his thoughtfulness to call when he'll be late.
by his sense of humor and abilty to make me laugh.
when he loves me even through my faults.
by his support and encouragement.
when he does things I'm too scared to do.
by his passion.

Thank you Lord for giving me just the right husband and please help me to be patient as You choose just the right child for us.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness alicia!!! i loved loved loved this post!!! it was just beautiful and i just love how much you two love each other and love others...wow!...could i say love one more time ;)? okay, one more time...love ya lots...m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post was beautifully put! the love that you both show for each other is a true example of God's love...serving :) love you both lots!

    ReplyDelete