The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Plan

The plan for the house is coming together quite quickly. As of now, our goal is to have everything packed and moved into trailers (thanks to Phil Hahn Auctioneers :) ) by Tuesday. Yes, I did say Tuesday as in July 1st. We close that day and then will be gone July 2-6. When we get back on the 7th, our new house should be empty because they will move in to this house while we're on vacation. So, we'll move in to our new house the week of the 7th! It sounds confusing, but I think it will work. The only part I'm not super excited about is having everything we own sitting around in trailers for a week. But, I'm sure everything will be fine. And the house we move into will be empty, which is great because we'll get to clean before moving in! So today we start packing. Here's what we have done so far....









...ok so all these boxes are just from the kitchen. Who knew that we could fit so many things in such a small space? Mom and I worked for about 4 1/2 hours on one room. I hope the other ones don't take as long! But, Matt and I will both be home during the day (yeah..summer school's done!) so I think we'll be able to get all we own packed and loaded within a week! :) And mom and Cathy have both volunteered their time to pack tomorrow. Thanks ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Neat. Please let us know if you need any help. Scott is more then willing to move that new couch of yours again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i'm glad it's working out well. we have some boxes for you. would you like us to drop them off? and we can of course help move as well. :) let us know when you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a plan!!!! you never know how much stuff you have until you move :) I am so excited for you guys! We can help anytime...before Sunday :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to help you guys move. Too bad I'm 700 miles away. Hopefully we'll be doing it soon. One question. Why are you wearing a bathing suit in that picture when you're supposed to be packing? Thought I wouldn't notice didn't ya!;) Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so weird Kristina! :) I think the "bathing suit" in question is actually the green and yellow necklace that YOU gave me! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, first, i am so very excited for you and how wonderful that it all worked out so greatly!!! secondly, i have to say that the conversation between you and kristina in these comments cracks me up. ah, sisters :). love ya lots and yea for the new house!!! m.e.

    ReplyDelete