The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Perfect Match

Picture A (as most of you know) is a picture of our nursery wall. We think it is quite adorable and the walls are already blue for our little boy. But I have been having an impossible time trying to find bedding with puppies on it to match the walls. I've looked in stores and online hoping to find a cute puppy motif that wouldn't cost too much but have not had any luck so far...
which brings us to Picture B! Mom and I went last night to look for a crib and bedding for the nursery. We went to about 4 or 5 stores and found a couple cribs and 1 pretty cute bedding set until we went to Babies 'R Us and found the EXACT match to our wall. The set came with 10 pieces (including a lamp and mobile), it was the last one, and it was on clearance!! We could not believe it. We are sure that the family before us had this exact bedding set and copied the design onto the wall.
So now, since I don't believe in coincidences, I can only believe that God led us to the perfect match for the nursery since He has already given us the perfect match for a birthmother and baby. God Rocks! :)
And by the way, we did not end up getting a crib yet, but we've still got some time!

5 comments:

  1. wow!!! how awesome!!! i'm glad you were able to find it and for it to match perfectly is great. i know you were hoping to find it and you did. God is good! your little boy will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I'm glad you were able to find it! I can't wait to see it soon! I know you were looking for a convertible crib. Have you looked at JCPenny? I was there the other day looking at one of their catalogs and they seem to have a lot of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AMAZING!!! and what a perfect design! God's perfect design for everything!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see your new little guy...Rocket :)...or Edgerrin, or Roddy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay seriously what a fabulous story! God is fabulous :)! i love all these wonderful details you are sharing and just get excited over and over again :). love ya lots...m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this room and bedding!! I can't believe you found the exact match to the wall...and to top it off, it was the last one AND on clearance. That proves that everything that happens is destined to be! I'm so happy for you and Matt! If you ever need a sitter, you know Jamie and I will always help out. We'd be happy to watch Baby Hahn!

    ReplyDelete