The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, November 17, 2008

Random info...

Alright, since most of you know, I thought I might as well post that we will be adding another joyous bundle to our household at the end of May since I'm pregnant!! This way I can write post after post about how horrible I feel...just kidding :). Although being a new mother has not been anything like I thought it would be, since I'm a new mother and have "morning" sickness at the same time! :) But I'm sure it will pass and it will be even more fun spending time with Landon when I feel better. I was doing really well this past week until...

Date Night. Matt wanted to take me out for my birthday (which was Oct. 26th) but I hadn't really felt well to go out to eat. So Saturday we planned a baby-sitter for Landon and we were going to Hana Yori's for dinner, which is a fabulous restaurant where they cook the food in front of you and it is sooo delicious. Well, I was getting ready to go, Matt was mostly ready and Landon was at the Bergers and all the sudden I felt dizzy so I went to sit down and seconds later...I was throwing up. What?!?! First of all, I had never thrown up at night before and second of all, Matt and I had not been out to eat since Landon's been born. So needless to say, I got my pjs on and fell asleep at 9:30! Yeah...what a terrific date!! :) So I guess we will reschedule at another time!

Adoption News We got a letter from our attorney stating that Landon's finalization will be on Dec. 30 in Indy. So we have to drive down there with him meet with a judge and we will officially be Landon's mom and dad!! :)

Pictures Of course I couldn't end this forever long post without a few pics of the baby! :) Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Congrats to you on expecting!!! I had heard through the bell ladies that you were. I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. I am hoping the end of that comes soon. I can't wait to hear and see your pregnancy, so make sure you keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited for you both...well, about the new addition, not so much about you feeling sick. but i know that will pass and i can help out anytime!!! love that family of yours.

    p.s. don't forget you are joining us for hana yori's ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you are sharing now that you are pregnant! :) it was hard to contain my excitement! now lets just hope the morning sickness decides to go away!

    that is great that at the end of dec you won't have to mess with lawyers anymore. i'm sure that is a relief. landon looks so precious in the pictures...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so so so EXCITED for you both...all three of you :) I don't think we could say that enough :) You both will be amazing with two little ones around...you are already awesome with one :) And of course we are available anytime you need us. We can come over too :) Take care and see you tonight!!! And of course you are totally welcome to join us when we go in December :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:55 PM

    How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i heard the news from matt's mom! i'm so happy for you guys! so if you are in Indy on Dec. 30 maybe we could do some type of meal or something...i'd love to meet your new addition!! let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I didn't know you weren't able to have your date night. mom said she was babysitting. Hopefully you can do it later. Or if you want to do it when Steven and I are home we could babysit! Ha, I guess I would be babysitting, he would probably wouldn't know what to do.:)
    I'm excited for you to finally end the adoption process next month!
    See you in a week or so!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!! that is so exciting! 2 new babies within a year, right?! wow!! those babies are going to be so close!! yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete