The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, November 24, 2008

Successful Week!

We have lots of things to be joyful about this past week! :)

1. Landon has started sleeping through the night! And it's been awesome!! (Of course, as I write this, he actually woke up at 3 am last night, but the few nights before then he slept 6, 7, or even 8 hours at night!) Praise God for that. I just hope it will continue! :)

2. I am feeling better thanks to Sea Bands, which are wrist bands you wear to help with nausea (usually on a cruise!) :) But I wear them all day and they seem to help! Woohoo!

3. Matt and I finally had our Date Night for my birthday on Saturday. The Hahns watched Landon and we went to Hana Yori's, which was soooo delicious, especially the yellow egg sauce for the shrimp! :) And I didn't even feel nauseaus from the strong smells there.

4. We got our Christmas card pictures taken and Landon was such a champ. We took about 30 pictures before he got fussy so hopefully we'll be able to pick out a good one!

5. And of course, I must end with some pictures of Landon, since he is too cute!! :)



8 comments:

  1. awe, he is changing already! what a cutie! i'm glad you are feeling better and that the bands are working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and that does sound like a wonderful week!!! Landon is such a cutie and such a great baby!!! Glad you are feeling better!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praise God!!! what great news you had to share. and i hope this week is filled with even more great events! love ya and looking forward to our birthday celebration!....m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...i just checked my ff scores and saw we are tied with one player left for both of us...i can't believe i might get beat by the worst team in our league!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it was a better week for you. Landon is probably settling down because he wants to be all nice and perfect when his aunt comes in this week.:) Who did your Christmas pictures? I can't wait to receive one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you DID beat me! ahhhh! :) i hope you have a wonderful first thanksgiving with Landon and your family. i heard kristina is coming home. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Pic of Landon are SO CUTE. Can't wait to see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Alicia,
    I just wanted to say hi, and congrats on all the good news. Landon is so cute!
    Sounds like pretty exciting times! =)
    Merry Christmas!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete