The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Christmas

Landon has been such a trooper over the last week or so. We have been carting him around everywhere and he's just his laid back happy self! :) We celebrated Christmas with most of our family members and Landon, of course, got an abundance of gifts. He wasn't too interested in gifts this year, but we still had a good time. It is so wonderful to have family nearby (or fly into town) so we can celebrate Jesus' birth together each year. Below are some pictures of our many Christmas celebrations! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas too!
Uncle Nate met Landon for the first timeLandon's barely bigger than his stockingMr. Reindeer
Daddy and Landon opening gifts on Christmas morning


2 comments:

  1. okay, the reindeer outfit is adorable! i'm glad you had a great first christmas with all your family who flew in and landon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I liked the reindeer outfit too!:) I was a little disappointed there were no pictures of me in your blog but then I remembered your computer was slower than dirt so I forgive you.:)
    P.S. Where do you get your cool background from?

    ReplyDelete