The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, December 19, 2008

Shots and Baby #2

Landon had his 2 month immunizations today. I was glad that Matt was off of school so he could go with us, since I didn't know how Landon would react. We gave him tylenol before he went (thanks to the advice of my mom friends)! He did such a great job. He cried right after each of the 3 shots, but calmed down almost immediately and he's been pretty much his same happy self this afternoon. He seems a little more tired, but other than that he's doing fine. Matt says he's a champ! :)

I also had my monthly doctor's appointment this week. Everything's going well. I gained 1 pound (which is better than last month when I lost 2!) and the baby's heartbeat is strong. But the most exciting part is that I got to schedule my ultrasound appointment for Jan. 15th! That's when we should find out the gender of the baby and yes we will be sharing that.
So all babies are doing well and Matt and I are fine too. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! Congrats on the great doctor visits and the gaining of a pound!!! I am so proud of that one pound for you! :) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such great news!!! i just love these updates!!! love ya...m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad landon did so well getting his shots! it's also good to hear that baby number two is healthy and so are you! i bet you can't wait until jan. 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get to see Landon soon, I get to see Landon soon. I'm a little excited. Oh yeah, I get to see you too! I love you sister and am glad to hear everything went alright.:)

    ReplyDelete