The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I can roll over!

But I DON'T like it! :) Landon learned how to roll over this morning. We knew that he was getting close, but didn't realize that he could do it until about 5:30 this morning when he woke up crying. Matt went to check on him and found him on his tummy! :) No one has actually witnessed him roll over, but mom found him that way after one of his naps today too. So as soon as I get a picture, I'll post it!
We also got our new car last night. It's pretty "sporty" looking according to Matt, even though it's our family car, and we have yet to try and fit 2 car seats in the back, but hopefully we'll be able to make it work! :) We like it pretty well for buying it at an auction without ever seeing it or driving it. I'll post pictures once I take some!!
I also have to post about how wonderfully thoughtful my husband is. He came home with these today: What for you may ask? No reason! :) He saw them and said he knew I liked flowers and didn't know that there would be tulips out already. What a sweetheart. Matt is always so thoughtful and considerate. He has been such a great support to me and is a terrific dad. I love to watch him with Landon!
Below are some pictures I had to share:
Looking cute in the crib!
Me and little baby girl. Can you tell I'm 21 weeks pregnant?? :)
Daddy loving Landon

5 comments:

  1. What a great post!!! Congrats on the new car :) And Matt is totally thoughtful...I have always noticed that. You both are great parents and I do love the fact that Matt is so involved in really taking care of and spending time with Landon :) Last but not least, do you ever look cute with your LITTLE belly...You are still super skinny, but the start of the belly is so fun to see! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your belly?? I think I'm twice the size you are! You look adorable..it makes it even more real when you start to lose your waist, doesn't it? :) Matt and Jamie must think alike because Jamie brought me home tulips the other day too! They are both such wonderful husbands. Are you in maternity clothes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i love the pics! and how sweet of matt to buy you flowers for no reason. maybe john can learn a few things from him on their trip to cabelas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did this belly come from? It was not there 3 weeks ago! You do look cute and that baby of yours is even more adorable than the last time i saw him! And what pretty flowers. Isn't it nice to get something unexpected? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin matt's beard...keep it going Matt!!

    ReplyDelete