The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

4 months

Landon is now officially 4 months old (plus a few days) and we had his check up with the doctor this week. He weighs 14.2 pounds (in the 40th percentile) and is 26 inches long (in the 90th percentile)! So it looks like he'll fit in with the Bergers just fine, tall and skinny! :) The doctor said everything looks fine and he is healthy. What a blessing!
We also had his 3 month pictures taken at JcPenny's a few weeks ago. They should be coming in this week. He did well for about 10 minutes and then decided he was too tired to smile any more. There are some pretty adorable ones though!
I am still feeling really good. My clothes are finally not starting to fit. The shirts are a little too short and the pants are a little too tight. So I'm in the in between stage. Too big for regular clothes and too small for maternity clothes. But thankfully when I do get to maternity clothes, one of my co-workers gave me a lot of her clothes that she bought but never wore. So woo-hoo for saving money!
And as long as I'm acknowledging all the people who have been SOOO helpful to us and helped us save money, I can't forget the Frye's. They have given us all of Tyler's old clothes. Landon's closet is overflowing!! It is so wonderful to not have to worry about buying clothes. That has to have saved us at least a bazillion dollars. SO a HUGE thank you to Amos and Jess (and Tyler too! :) )

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! We are so glad we can pass them on and keep passing them on...expect girl clothes too :) Alicia, you are so adorable with your little pouch...I am sure it will get bigger, but I am also sure that you won't get very big at all! :) And what a blessing to get maternity clothes like that...they aren't cheap at all...so that is so helpful! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete