The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Emerson-2 months

We took our youngest to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check-up. She weighs 11.2 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches long, both in the 75th percentile. We also asked the doctor about her gasiness, which is still waking her up in the middle of the night. He said that some breastfed babies just act like it's really difficult to go to the bathroom, but as long as her poo isn't hard, then she isn't constipated. So good news, I guess, and hopefully with moving her to all formula, the gasiness will get better. We're down to 2 nursings a day and hoping to go to 1 next week. But other than that, she is doing well. She did great with her shots (I still hate to hear that cry, but I had Landon to distract me this time! :) ).
Landon still absolutely LOVES Emerson. He always gives her kisses and wants to touch her. He's recently learned how to give a high 5 and is now sleeping without a nightlight. He was waking up every night and would not go back to sleep unless we fed or rocked him, so we turned off the lights and he sleeps all night! YEAH!!
Both kids seem to be doing well and they are keeping us busy. It is nice when both nap at the same time so I can check email and blog! :)

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable picture of brother and sister!! who would have thought a nightlight would make all the difference. i'm so glad landon is sleeping through the night and hopefully emerson will follow suit and begin to soon. i just love your kids!!! :) love ya too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing family you have!!! Such wonderful babies :) And good idea on the night light...Emerson will be there in no time at all :) love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cute babies! I miss them so. Make sure they don't change until I get a chance to see them again, ok? I'm glad Emerson is growing well and hopefully she will start sleeping through the night soon! I love you sis!

    ReplyDelete