The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mystery Guests

Matt left this morning at 4 am for his annual trip to the Boundary Waters with his middle school kids. This year, of course, is much different than in years past since we have 2 kids now. I know he has a blast, but I always miss him like crazy and I know this year was especially hard for him to leave. But with all his planning and packing, he had time to call 3 Mystery Guests who we will either visit this week or will come visit us. How cute is that? He left 3 envelopes with directions on when to go and what time I should open the envelopes to get there on time! What a thoughtful guy. Please pray for him and his group this week to stay safe and the rest of the family as we get help from the grandmas (without that I don't think I'd manage! :) ) to take care of the babies. Hope the next week goes by quickly!

3 comments:

  1. Really???...ok, so that is super sweet!!! He is extremely thoughtful! How fun! I know you will totally get through this week...if you need anything at all...don't hesitate to let us know!!! And YEA for grandmas!! What a blessing!!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, matt is so thoughtful! what a great idea to have mystery guest for you!! if i were you, i wouldn't be able to keep the envelopes sealed!!! kind of like christmas presents!!! :) i hope your week goes well and of course, i'm available to help out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I will be praying for you this week. I know how much the kids and I miss Seth when he is gone.

    ReplyDelete