The Hahns

The Hahns

Thursday, June 03, 2010

We tried ravioli today...

One child thoroughly enjoyed it and the other wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. I bet you'll never guess which one is which! :)

Also, we had Emerson's 1 year check up this week. And Jess you'll be happy to know that she DOES weigh 20 pounds! 20.3 to be exact, which is in the 50th percentile. And she's 28 inches, which is also in the 50th. So she is perfectly average for her age at this point.
Good news for Emmi and hopefully Landon will change his mind about trying new foods...or at least maybe he'll let me bribe him to try something new (that didn't even work today!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I love this post! Man, my Tyler is a little guy :) I am happy to hear she is healthy!!! The pictures were great...I love that you have fast internet now :) And I guessed right off the bat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Landon. Why do you make him eat those nasty things? ;) Maybe he'll grow to liking it. And I'm not surprised Emerson liked ravioli. Since she tends to eat dog food, dirt, etc. :) Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete