The Hahns

The Hahns

Sunday, January 15, 2012

4 Recipes= 4 Successes

After the first week of freezer cooking, I will say, "I love it!"  It's so nice to have supper ready and I feel like I can spend more time with the family because all I have to do for dinner is pick out a vegetable.  Everything else is done.  We've had 4 recipes so far and we've liked it all!
We've tried:
Pepsi Pot Roast
Tasty Pork Tenderloin
Thai Beef with Noodles
Tangy Pineapple Chicken
Here is the link for the recipes I'm using this month on my SkyDrive (which if you don't have one, you should.  It's a really useful way to store things online and it lets you use microsoft applications w/o having them on your computer!  It's free if you have a hotmail account.)

SkyDrive

I got all of the recipes from Freezer Friendz.

Have I convinced anyone yet to try this? :)  Also, I'd love some ideas for next month...meals that can be easily prepared and frozen (no cooking ahead of time preferred! :))

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! It sounds great! I wish I had recipes for you to try, but thank you for sharing yours!...and the skydrive thing. I have never heard of that. So glad this allows you more time with the family!!

    ReplyDelete