The Hahns

The Hahns

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Landon Cracks Me Up!

Landon today while making "cupcakes" (my old hair curlers) was talking about whose birthday it was.  Here's our conversation! :)
Landon:  I'm making cupcakes for someone who loves us.
Me:  Oh yeah?  Is it... (naming all our family members)?
L:  Nope.  It's someone who my Sunday School teachers say.
Me:  Oh is it Jesus' birthday?
L:  Yeah and someone whose name starts with a G.
Me:  God?
L:  Yeah and his friend who starts with an S.
Me: ??  I'm not sure.
L:  Mommy, it's Santa's birthday and everyone will be 50!
I'm loving this age with the kiddos.  They are both so fun to listen to when they pretend!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that is so sweet! What a great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Kids say the best things!

    ReplyDelete