The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Meals

I liked my freezer meals for Jan. so much that I decided to try and continue it for Feb.  I realize that it's almost the middle of Feb. and I just put the meals together today, but we had 2 meals left from Jan. and Matt and I have been sick this week (better now thankfully! :)).

So here's my ideas for this month:
Lemony Flank Steak
Chuckwagon Casserole
Pizza Pasta Casserole
Honey Teriyaki Pork Chops
French Toast Casserole
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Fast Friendly Family Stew
Tangy Pineapple Chicken (repeat from Jan.)
The above recipes come from Freezer Friendz.  We had a lot of success with their recipes last month.  The only ones we didn't care for were Um Um Skillet and Angel Chicken.

Then I also decided to use some recipes we already like and freeze those.  So these 4 are ones we've had, just not frozen before.
Chicken Marinara
Sweet N' Sour Chicken
4-H Fair Pork Chops
Meatloaf
This helps so much during the week.  It took almost 3 hours to put together these meals, but each night it's preheat the oven (crockpot or grill) and dinner is done!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I am so glad it works so well and they meals sound delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! and now that you get to get home so early from work, you'll even get more time with the kids! bonus!

    ReplyDelete