The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fun with Friends

Pictures of some of the fun times we've had lately:
Nothing more fun than playing in a hole in the yard!

At library time, the kids got to search for "very treasure" as Landon called it!  When they got home, they had to show me just how to do it.
While the dads went fishing, the moms and kids got together to play.  Emmy did her best to take care of Kenna.

Picnic with Tyler, Greyson, Landon, Emmy, and Grace (Kenna was asleep).

All the kids loved playing in the sprinkler on this hot day!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love that Em has two barettes in her hair. Does she do her own hair now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great! You beat me to the post!! Man, I have to get on the ball with my pics :) It was so much fun spending the day with you all! Thank you so much for letting us come over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had a blast hanging out while the husbands were out fishing! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete