The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, July 20, 2012

Family Pictures

At the beginning of July, we scheduled a time with Matt's co-worker, Heather of Red Barn Photography.  She is one busy lady and we loved her pictures last year.  This year we went to Krider Garden in Middlebury and again she got some adorable shots!


This is our best family shot.  Landon is in a weird smile stage and the poor guy struggled with getting a good smile!  :)  He was more interested in running around the garden.

This is Emmy's favorite shot of her brother!

An ADORABLE one of Emmy with her Daddy!!


And my VERY, VERY favorite!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, what cute pictures! i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love all the pictures!!! My favorites are Emmy and Matt and Landon and Emmy :) They all turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my copies! :)

    ReplyDelete