The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Posts to Come

Update: Well, I upgraded to Google + (I honestly don't even know what that is!:))  But with that I guess I have more storage for photos.  Because now instead of being at 98.9% full, I am only at 17.8%.  So, if you have the same issue, try upgrading too.  As far as I can see, nothing is different in blogger...

I am a bit behind in my Christmas postings.  Mainly because lovely Blogger told me that I had reached my maximum capacity in photos and I couldn't post any more.  And I figured, it's not that fun to share about Christmas without pictures.  So if anyone has any suggestions to me adding more pictures without paying a per month fee or deleting pictures from my older posts, I'd be happy to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment