The Hahns

The Hahns

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Berger/Clark Family Christmas

This year, we spent Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day with the Bergers and Clarks.  We were supposed to spend Christmas Day with the Vantines, but everyone on that side ended up sick, so we changed plans and went over to visit with Mom's side.
On Thursday of Christmas week, we had planned to have the Bergers/Clarks over for dinner and gifts.  I ended up with a sore throat and cough and didn't feel the greatest.  So Matt cooked rabbit stew and Kristina came early to make the white chicken chili.  I didn't take many pictures because I spent most of the night on the couch! :(



After the kids were in bed, Dad and Steven went home and the rest of us played Imaginiff.  It was a pretty fun game, even though Matt (the only guy) dominated! :)
Kristina and Steven have been able to spend the whole 2 weeks of vacation up in Northern Indiana.  We have really enjoyed having them around!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Wow, I think it would have been better to not post any pictures than that one of me. Goodness. We had a great time though! :)
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Oh Kristina...you always look great! It looks like great Christmas time to me! So sorry you got sick again :( I can't believe Matt dominated a game :) Jess

    ReplyDelete