The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, April 11, 2015

April Fool's Day

I'm not usually too big on April Fool's Day.  Last year, I introduced the idea to the kids and they thought it was hilarious (thankfully I didn't tell them until supper time so I didn't get "tricked" too much) :)!  But this year, I wanted to do something different so I made cupcakes for supper.  They were actually meatloaf cupcakes wrapped in cupcake wrappers.  Although Emerson caught on pretty quick, it took Landon a bite to realize it was meatloaf and mashed potatoes, not a chocolate cupcake! :)
 He was not too impressed!
 She thought it was awesome to eat the mashed potatoes out of the frosting bag.
Maybe next year I should go the opposite way and use dessert to look like a main dish.  I'm sure Landon would enjoy that more!!

2 comments: