The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter

Easter is one of our favorite holidays!  He is risen!  This year, we had Good Friday off and it was the Friday before Spring Break, so we had an extra long break.  We decided to color eggs.  Emerson was very meticulous about each egg....Landon not so much. :)  But I think they both had a good time.




 On Easter, we got up early to attend the sunrise service at 7, breakfast at 7:30, egg hunt at 8:30, and then our regular service at 9.  It makes for a busy morning, but I love all of the fellowship.
Easter morning
 After church, we came home and the kids were super excited about opening their Easter baskets.  We don't give them much candy because they get A LOT from the egg hunts they do.

 Then we had lunch at mom and dad's, which is always delicious.  And the kiddos had another egg hunt, outside this time.  It is quite difficult to get good pictures at this time!!

We have another Easter celebration tomorrow with the Hahns.

3 comments:

  1. I just love Easter! Love the Easter morning shot! What a great looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:50 PM

    I enjoyed spending Easter with you and I wish I could have seen their Easter eggs!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time celebrating Easter with your family!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete