The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, June 12, 2017

Stitch Fix #7

I got another box from Stitch Fix this spring.  If you aren't sure what this company is, you can check out the website here: Stitch Fix  It's so fun to get a package of clothes to try on!  I asked for fun spring/summer tops and colored pants in this fix.  Here's what I got:

Your Story Kesli Mixed Material Button Down Blouse $48

 I liked this top quite a bit.  The front and back were different materials and I liked that.  I felt like it was too big on me though and there wasn't an exchange for a smaller size.
Verdict: Returned

Daniel Rainn Bettola Split Neck Blouse $64
 This top I wasn't too crazy about.  The print was a little much for me and I didn't really want to pay that much for a shirt I don't love.
Verdict: Returned

Fun2Fun Kaley Henley Style Blouse $44
Mavi Aiden Colored Distressed Skinny Jean $98
 This shirt was probably my least favorite.  I did not prefer the print.  It reminded me of curtains.  The jeans were pink, but when I held them up to a pair of my khaki pants, they were almost the same color.  When I asked for color on my pants, I wanted something more bright than these.
Verdict on both: Returned

Daniel Rainn Paula Pleated Henley Blouse $64
 I really liked the color on this one and the sleeves are super cute.  Unfortunately, I thought this was a bit big and it was pretty see through.
Verdict: Returned
Each fix comes with a style sheet to give you some ideas on how to style each piece.
 And the price sheet.  If you buy all 5 items, you get a 25% discount on the whole box.  Unfortunately, this time I didn't keep anything so I lost my $20 styling fee, but I didn't LOVE any of it, so I sent it back and scheduled another fix!
What do you think?  What would you keep?  What would you return?

No comments:

Post a Comment