The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, June 12, 2017

End of the School Year

This year, our last day of school was on May 24th, crazy early!  We had 0 snow days so we got done before Memorial Day.  The kids finished their 2nd grade year and I finished my 15th year of teaching!
Landon had Mrs. Garey this year and loved her.  He was challenged by the new math curriculum and loved earning money that he could spend to buy things like pop and extra computer time.  He was sad when the last day came.

Emmy had Mrs. Clark and learned to be a great reader this year.  She made some new friends and enjoyed school as well.

I didn't get a picture of my class on the last day, but I had a good group.  It was challenging in that I had 26 kids all year.  That's a lot of kids, most I've ever had and I felt like I didn't know them as well as I have in years past.  But, I enjoyed watching them learn and grow and now move on to 4th grade!  And now on to summer!!😎

No comments:

Post a Comment