The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, August 25, 2008

Looks more like a nursery

We got our crib this weekend (thanks to mom and dad who so graciously purchased it for our little guy)!! It is oak and it converts to a transitional bed, day bed, and full size bed. We picked it up on Saturday afternoon and I could hardly wait to put it together. So as soon as we were finished eating lunch on Sunday, I persuaded Matt to help me put it together. I think we did pretty well. We only screwed two pieces on backwards, put 4 brackets upside down, and couldn't get the last screw to line up...other than that we did great and we eventually figured it out! :) And I absolutely love it. It really makes the room look more like a bedroom!! Can't wait until we've got someone sleeping in it! :)

4 comments:

  1. AWE!!! it is sooo cute! thanks for sharing pictures. it won't be long until little matt is sleeping in there!!! yayayayayay!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, your nursery looks amazing!!! I am so sure that ROCKET will absolutely love it!!! We can't wait to meet him!!! Lov eya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, the nursery looks great!!! what a wonderful gift from the parents...and "junior" will love it :). love ya lots..m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking nursery!! The little guy will love it!

    ReplyDelete