The Hahns

The Hahns

Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're still here...

in Indiana that is! With our baby's due date coming (and it looks like going by), it is SOOO hard to try and stay patient! :) I tried to set myself up for the baby coming late because I know that most first borns do, but of course I was secretly hoping that I wouldn't have to go back to school this week that instead we'd be headed to Virginia. :) We talked to Mary on Friday and she is still 1 cm dilated. Her doctor guesses the baby is 7 1/2 to 8 pounds and told her that if he doesn't come on his own this week then next Monday, Sept. 29th, they would schedule an induction. I guess we should be thankful that he's taking his sweet time because it gives us more time to agonize over a name! :) And no, we really DO NOT have one picked out yet. We may have it narrowed down to two...but that might also change by tomorrow! :) Thanks so much for continued thoughts and prayers as we anxiouslly wait for the phone to ring.

4 comments:

  1. i can't imagine how hard it must be to continue to wait. but it is all worth it and you continue to be in my prayers. as much as i love seeing you two, get out of here already ;). i mean that in the most excited way :). love ya gobs..m.e.

    p.s. can't wait to meet rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet agony :) you are almost there, just not yet! your baby will probably be this stubborn with all things! :):) Ha, ha...kidding! I know we are all thinking and praying for you guys and we can't wait until the phone rings too!!! Even better...we can't wait until we can meet him in Indiana :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you know the end is in sight...sept. 29th or before you will be holding your precious little baby in your arms!!! i'm glad you'll be there tomorrow, but i also was hoping i wouldn't see you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have been so anxious for the two of you this weekend! I made Jamie promise to call me if Matt got the call today to leave work. Even though you're angonizing this wait, he will be well worth it! I can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete